Le lundi 01 mars 2010, à 11:02 -0800, Luis Villa a écrit :
> 2010/3/1 Stormy Peters <sto...@gnome.org>:
> > GNOME Foundation IRC meeting.
>
> How did this go?

I guess I spoke way too much ;-) The discussion was mostly about how to
prepare a roadmap for GNOME, and how to communicate it.

There's an IRC log and maybe even minutes, but, hrm, it's not readable
for me:
  http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/Minutes/IRC20100227

It'd be nice to have more people attending, though. We'd love to hear
how to make it more convenient for people to attend. For example, we
know that the time is not good for our australian friends, and we'll try
to fix this one way or another, but I'm sure we could have more people
even at this time. So how can we improve things? More items on the
agenda? Send a meeting reminder earlier?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.