Thanks, Bruno, for your good work in leading the team for the past couple of
years.

Thanks to the whole membership committee for your work. Your work is key to
keeping the GNOME Foundation going and doesn't always get a lot of
publicity. We appreciate your continued hard work.

Good luck, Andrea! Let me know if I can help with anything.

Stormy

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 8:18 PM, Bruno Boaventura <brunoboavent...@gmail.com