Bonjour,

On 11.06.2010 19:17, Richard Stallman wrote:
> I tried to vote, but it did not work, because the page for selecting
> candidates requires Javascript.  I keep Javascript disabled because
> most Javascript programs are nonfree and I don't want them in my
> machine.  (See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html.)

Very right. I follow your arguments and FWIW: I usually have JavaScript
disabled, too.

> I looked at the page source; the code is nontrivial, so the issue
> is nontrivial too.
>
> Would you please put a free software license on that Javascript code
> today?  I will try again to vote tomorrow and Sunday.

Dave, AFAIK does the JavaScript part come from you (not to blame you ;-)
), so would you put the code under a free license?

> Alternatively, can I email my vote to someone?

Hm. If we do not get that issue resolved quickly enough, feel free to
send your vote to electi...@gnome.org. But then (obviously) at least one
person in (at least) the elections committee will know who you have
voted for.

Cheers,
  Tobi