On Wed, 2010-07-07 at 17:50 +0200, Johannes Schmid wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > If you have questions, please let us know. The board will consolidate
> > the questions and will be interviewing the teams.
> >

> We should try to get some more GNOME people into the organization team.
> As pointed out earlier, a bunch of GNOME contributers live in Berlin but
> I don't know how aware of the proposal they have been (I wasn't...).

The Berlin team asked us (Openismus) about it, via me. I said that
Openismus could offer a little support and maybe even a little employee
time. But I said we didn't want to get deeply involved in organization
work because it can drain such a massive amount of time.

--
murr...@murrayc.com
www.murrayc.com