I agree. In fact, I'd like to see the full text of Mr. Stallman's essay on why
software should be free included as well, so that readers will not be misled in
any way, but will understand the full import of this distinction.

I especially enjoy the discussion of how software developers are grossly
overpaid and should be satisfied with making a "mere living" so as to recapture
the joy of accomplishment inherent in their work.

__
Sent from my Steve-Phone