From: Ali-Reza Anghaie <a...@packetknife.com>
Date: 2011/5/25
Subject: Question for the canditates
To: membership-commit...@gnome.org

I'd like to ask two questions of all the candidates please:

1) As GNOME has matured the number of officially supported language
bindings has decreased. The quality and availability of various
language communities own bindings has varied wildly to say the least.
How would you work to improve this situation?

2) What are your own feelings on supporting fairly new languages and
standards like Go and Perl 6?

Thank you all for considering my questions. Cheers, -Ali