Richard,

Le mardi 21 février 2012, à 07:10 -0500, Richard Stallman a écrit :
> There are several countries in Asia which require their visitors to
> give fingerprints.  These include South Korea, Japan, and Malaysia.
> Indonesia may be starting to do this too.
>
> I hope we will avoid those countries.

The US also require visitors to give their fingerprints. This actually
lead some of our contributors to avoid events like the Boston Summit.

Still, I think it's important that we do events in as many countries as
possible (even in those with such a policy), since it's the best way to
reach out to the local people and help create a vibrant community there.

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.