Hi,

On 08/04/2012 08:21 AM, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le vendredi 03 août 2012, à 14:05 -0700, Luis Villa a écrit :
Didn't we have a map of member locations at some point? Or was that just
p.g.o blogs?

https://live.gnome.org/GnomeWorldWide

Not sure if the map is still being automatically updated, though.

It hasn't been updated since 2005. The map was generated from the list of long/lat co-ordinates in xplanet, in the same way as the Debian developer map is/was: http://www.debian.org/devel/developers.loc

Even at the time, the list was very incomplete, but served me on a couple of occasions for contacting people in rough proximity to conferences where GNOME presence was requested/offered.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary, Lyon, France