Hi.

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 11:16:14PM +0800, Emily Chen wrote:
> 1. For GNOME big event, call for sponsor is really important, what is your
> plan to call for more sponsors for conference like GUADEC and GNOME.Asia ?
Hm, I haven't developed a fully thought out plan. For now, it's mainly reaching
out to contacts and asking whether they would be interested in sponsoring an
event.

> 2. What is the top 3 goals for GNOME Foundation in the next year, in your
> opinion ?

Continue to be a facilitator for the GNOME project to lead the discussions in
and around Free Software, ensure that the GNOME project is able to produce the
best Free Software
solutions, and promote GNOME as a great Free Software product and project so
that people use it and contribute to it.

> 3. How to raise and increase the fund for GNOME Foundation ?

I would concentrate on making donations coming from individuals nicer.

> 4. How many hours you work in GNOME Board related work each week?

That varies from something around 20 hours when busy and
4 hours when not having too much time available, like at the moment
where I am in the process of writing up my thesis.

Cheers,
  Tobi