Thanks Fabiana!

the ballots were sent twice after our mail server flushed the mail queue
that was sitting there since yesterday's outage. If you voted please
discard today's mail, if you did not vote you will find the same email
twice.

And no, you can't vote twice given the token is unique and can be used only
once.

Thanks!

> Hi again, Foundation!
>
> We just sent the ballots to the email addresses on file for your GNOME
> Foundation memberships.
>
> If you haven't received your ballot, have a look at the list of
> eligible voters on <http://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/>.
> Please check your Spam folders as well, if you haven't already.
>
> If you're not an eligible voter but think you should be, or have any
> questions about the voting instructions, just let us know at
> membership-committee AT gnome.org.
>
> Happy Voting!
>
> Fabiana - on behalf of the GNOME Foundation Membership & Elections
> Committee

Cheers,

Andrea

Debian Developer,