----- Original Message -----

Hi Richard,

I'd like us to continue promoting free software applications and services that
compliment GNOME's core offerings to the user and inter-operate with them well.
We should also work on strong privacy and security features.

I'd like to see a larger presence from GNOME at LibrePlanet, and will encourage
people next year to submit talks about GNOME.

I include the explanation of the four freedoms, license types, and distinction
between Free Software and Open Source in the GNOME Newcomers Workshop.

Thanks,
Marina