> 1) Which bank is used for keeping/receiving money for FSF?.

I'd rather not give out that information.

  > 2) Are you sure that any kind of nonfree software is not used for
  > anyone in the bank?

"Used for anyone in the bank" is not ordinary English usage and I can
only guess what meaning you had in mind.  My guess is that you mean,

  > 2a) Are you sure the bank does not run any nonfree software?

We never asked them what software they run.  That is not our concern.

Here's the question that should and does matter to us:

  > 2b) Are you sure the bank does not require customers to run any
  > nonfree software?

Yes, we are sure.  We refuse to run nonfree software, and if we
couldn't use this bank without nonfree software, we would not use this
bank.

It is the same here.  We are not concerned with what software
IndieGoGo uses.  The issue here is about the nonfree Javascript
software that IndieGoGo _requires donors to use_ in order to donate.

Thus I say, let's ask people to donate to Builder through some other
channel (not via IndieGoGo) that doesn't require donors to run nonfree
software.

By that means, we can achieve the same subgoal (helping Builder)
without undermining our overall goal as a byproduct.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation