  > Whist I don't disagree with what you are saying. There are only so many
  > hours in the day. I can't reasonably drop in replace "non-free websites"
  > with all that text or I would never get to the points I am trying to make
  > about it.

If you think there are many such cases, I suspect a misunderstanding.

The issue is about specific recommendations to go to a certain page
and do a certain operation there (not just look at the page).  Those
are the _potential_ problem cases, occasions where the problem _may_
occur.  If the operation requires running nonfree software, then the
problem really occurs.

I would expect that these potential problem cases occur rarely.
Can you recall any others besides this one?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation