Hello community,

After a recent thread about the convenience of accessible ARMv7 hardware
for GNOME continuous it occurred to me that it'd be nice to reach out to
companies with access to this kind of hardware, specially cloud providers.

I just spoke to the board and they granted me permission to reach out to
organizations on behalf of the community to try to secure access to ARM
hardware for our continuous infra.

I just wrote a blog post to announce it and let any organization reach us,
if you know someone please get me in touch, and if not please spread the
blog post on your social media:

https://siliconislandblog.wordpress.com/2016/02/24/gnome-foundation-is-looking-for-armv7-hw/

Thanks!

--