Hi!

On 22 March 2016 at 17:18, Richard Hughes <hughsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been asked to write a hackfest page for a micro-turning-mini
> hackfest I've been planning for April. The minimal page is at
> https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/GnomeSoftware2016 and I think we're
> mostly self funded with the exception of one guy we'd quite like there
> (and would need sponsorship).

The short notice for the event will make it more difficult to get good
value on travel/accommodation costs, which is why the travel committee
asks that hackfests are organised well in advance and requests are
sent it at least a month before the event.

Please keep in mind that there may also be interest in the hackfest
from others too.

> Happy to answer questions, although the
> google working doc we're using (not everyone has wiki privs) is here:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lXk3I-i4lLbR1lP_TyZxCHhvyGZf5Ot-jIIVa9bew20/edit?usp=sharing

If anyone is missing wiki privileges, please forward their wiki
username to me and I will get them added today.

If anyone without a Google account wishes to read the document or
contribute to it, I would be happy to pass it along in a friendlier
format.

Thanks
Kat