Le mercredi 5 juillet 2017, James a écrit :
> Here's a nomination for Milan Crha who does lots of hacking on Evolution.
[...]

He would also get my vote. Those who have ever talked to me about email
or follow me on various online outreach outlets (including Twitter or
G+) might know how much of a fan I am of the tireless work he quietly
does on Evolution, which is a fairly critical productivity tool to
many.

However, for him to get such a prize, one would need to ensure he
actually attends GUADEC. I have never had the opportunity to meet him
there so far, although I often expressed my interest in seeing him at
GUADEC, so this is me sending a wish into the world that he can be
extracted from Brno this year ;)