On Wed, 5 Jun 2019 at 10:23, pecisk--- via foundation-list
<foundation-list@gnome.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> Is there any update how the requirements for bid for GUADEC 2020 coming
> along? Are there any ETAs when it might be announced? Would be good to know
> to for interested parties to keep working on their offers.

That task is on me. I'm hoping to get the call announced in a few
weeks. You can already start putting your bid together and join GUADEC
meetings too. I'd recommend that you subscribe to guadec-list[1] and
follow the organisation for this year so you know what's involved.
Previous bids can be found on the wiki[2].

[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/HowTo/Bid