Hi Foundation members,

The GNOME Foundation Annual General Meeting is going to be happening on
Saturday, as part of GUADEC. As usual, we will be inviting the various
teams and committees to give quick presentations.

I'm in the process of reaching out to the various team leads. However, if
you are a member of a team that would like to participate, please don't
hesitate to get in touch. It's possible that I might not get round
everyone; also, we'd love to hear from any new teams who would like to
present.

Thanks,

Allan
--
Vice-President & Chair, GNOME Foundation Board of Directors