Attendance is free of charge. Please register today so that we have your
badge ready when you arrive, and to help us plan:
https://linuxappsummit.org/register

Travel Sponsorship Requests

If you need help getting to and staying in Barcelona, we’d appreciate it if
you could ask your organization or company to sponsor the trip. If that’s
not possible, we’ll do our best to sponsor some participants.

We have limited funds available, so submitting an application is not a
guarantee of receiving sponsorship.

*Please make travel sponsorship requests by September 15th.*

GNOME Foundation Members

Please apply for travel sponsorship via GNOME’s travel committee:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Travel

KDE e.V. Members

Please apply for travel sponsorship via KDE e.V.’s travel committee:
https://reimbursements.kde.org/
All Others

Some communities, like Ubuntu
<https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/linux-application-summit-barcelona/12477>,
have funds that community members can request to attend LAS. Please check
to see if there is anything that covers you.

Otherwise, please send us a request by e-mailing tra...@linuxappsummit.org
 with:

   - Your name
   - The amount you will need and a breakdown of costs
   - If you are a GNOME or KDE Foundation member (or if you are not)
   - What you are planning to bring to the conference so we can consider
   your application. For example, are you submitting a talk, are you hoping to
   volunteer, etc? These are the types of things that help increase your
   chances of receiving travel sponsorship.

Please note that we will need receipts from all payments to have them
reimbursed. After we receive your request, we may ask you for additional
information.

Thanks and Regards

Gaurav Agrawal