I've seen at least 2 cli bugs on the ServerIron platform that sound very similar to what you mention causing uniteresting diffs in RACNCID etc. All the bugs that I have reported to foundry have been fixed in software upgrades. So try a software upgrade. HTH Mark
On 10/11/05, Jagan Jagannathan <jagan at netzentry.com> wrote: > I have a perl/telnet script issuing commands and crunching output from a > fastiron (SW: Version 03.4.01aTc3, HW: Stackable FES2402-PREM). When I do > show running-config (after issuing skip-page-display) at times the resulting > output doesnt show the prompt after displaying the config. It instead stops > at the "end" and awaits a <CR> before showing the prompt. It happens > sporadically making it a challenge for expect-like scripts. In any event, > it seems to be some kind of a race condition that causes it. > > Have any of you seen this kind of behavior? And what, if any, is the > workaround or fix? > > Thanks > > _______________________________________________ > foundry-nsp mailing list > foundry-nsp at puck.nether.net > http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp > > > >
