Hello,
I have been reading the list for a while now and finally decided to purchase a FESX424-PREM to replace my Cisco 3550-EMI. I am having a hard figuring out how to convert my Cisco config into a Foundry Config. interface FastEthernet0/22 description Uplink to Cust Colo Switch switchport access vlan 4 switchport mode access service-policy input 1Mbit-in service-policy output 1Mbit-out ! interface FastEthernet0/23 description Uplink to L2 Dedicated Server switch switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport mode trunk ! interface FastEthernet0/24 description Uplink to L2 Dedicated Server Switch. switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport mode trunk Routed Interface config on Cisco, and I have all the L2 Vlans configured via vland command. interface Vlan7 description Cust 1 ip address 111.111.111.111 255.255.255.248 ! interface Vlan8 description Cust 2 ip address 222.222.222.222 255.255.255.252 ! interface Vlan9 description Cust 3 ip address 333.333.333.333 255.255.255.248 Can some post a converted Foundry config just to give me a idea. Thanks, Brendan -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/foundry-nsp/attachments/20051205/3aab5853/attachment.html
