Have seens something similar with 'illigal' combination of LC sw and Mgmt SW
I managed to get the LC up y connecting to the LC with Rconsole and booting the LC br, Peter -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:foundry-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Ronald Esveld Sent: 28. november 2007 09:59 To: foundry-nsp at puck.nether.net Subject: Re: [f-nsp] MLX-16 LP cards revert to CARD_STATE_REBOOT Try sending us a sh ver or a sh flash and a show module so we can see what cards are in and whch software is on there Best regards, Ronald Esveld -----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- Van: foundry-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:foundry-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] Namens goverton at nwi.net Verzonden: woensdag 28 november 2007 00:12 Aan: foundry-nsp at puck.nether.net Onderwerp: [f-nsp] MLX-16 LP cards revert to CARD_STATE_REBOOT I'm new to foundry products and needing some help. I have 6 MLX-16 routers running 3.6.0bT163 and for some reason the LP cards go into CARD_STATE_REBOOT state. I tried doing to "power-off lp 16" and then "power-on lp 16" but the can never comes back. I have to reboot the whole router or manually unplug the card and reinserted it for it to start to work. The it will work for a while and error out again. GB Overton _______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list foundry-nsp at puck.nether.net http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp _______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list foundry-nsp at puck.nether.net http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
