Hi All, For the FastIron Jetcore chassis, if i have a management card for 8 slot chasis with full L3 upgrade option (
J-FIL3U-8), can I put it in 15 slot chassis and get the full L3 features? I understand that the Full layer 3 upgrade option have different part per chassis but the management card is the same. ________________________________ From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of comnet Sent: Tue 3/25/2008 12:13 PM To: foundry-nsp at puck.nether.net Subject: [f-nsp] VRF Hi, all I have problem with routing betwin VRF, it is not work :( This is simple config: =========================== ip vfr local rd 20.20.20.1:0 int lo1 ip vrf forward local ip address 20.20.20.1/24 ip vrf inet rd 30.30.30.1:0 int lo 2 ip vrf forward inet ip address 30.30.30.1/24 ip vrf local ip route 30.30.30.0/24 next-hop-vrf inet 30.30.30.1 ip vrf inet ip route 20.20.20.0/24 next-hop-vrf local 20.20.20.1 ping vrf local 20.20.20.1 is ok ping vrf inet 30.30.30.1 is ok but: ping vrf local 30.30.30.1 is not ok any idea about this ? -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/foundry-nsp/attachments/20080328/ee24a66a/attachment.html
