Oliver Adam schrieb: > It is of course very simple to create some stats on the WebUI - > nevertheless you have to think about the fact that 100 simple things > together might be a lot of work and resources are normally limited. This > is phase 1 of the WebUI and the WebUI is going to grow now from what I > know. You have to start somewhere as usual in life. > > Raise a ticket for the pub key authentication - I am not quite sure if > that is possible - go to raise a ticket with Foundry.
Just for the interest of the list: I have submitted a bug report to our local foundry reseller (concerning ACLs, WebUI, SSL certificate generation and SSH public key) and they have acknowledged at least 2 of our issues. I hope one of the next patch releases >10.2.0a will fix it. -- Gerald (ax/tc)
