Hi David, You got it right and thanks for this info as I'm really having a hardtime with the SI. Right now, I just bypass the LB as a workaround. But I really like to sort this out using SI as a gateway to simplify the setup.
Reynald -----Original Message----- From: david raistrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 1:34 PM To: Wouter Prins Cc: Reynald Mahinay; [email protected] Subject: Re: [f-nsp] PASV FTP behind Load Balancer On Tue, 18 Nov 2008, Wouter Prins wrote: > NOTE: For servers that use passive FTP, configure the FTP ports to be > both sticky and concurrent. I believe the original poster is looking for information on OUTBOUND FTP (server who's default gateway is the SI) not for INBOUND FTP which would use a real/virtual. >> I have a query regarding PASV ftp behind ServerIronXL. The scenario would be >> that a host behind the LB will initiate an FTP access to an external server. That said, I don't have any answers.....but so far in my experience, the NAT support on the SI is garbage, both for outbound and inbound traffic. They finally released a fix for broken traceroutes, but I haven't tested it. Hopefully I'll get a chance in a few weeks. ..david --- david raistrick http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.expita.com/nomime.html _______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
