Hi Mike,
I had the same issue with an FI a few months ago, it started rebooting
on its own and I was getting Warm Restart in my syslog server. I don't
remember what the trap reason was, but I ended up replacing the
management card and its been fine ever since. Only the people at
Brocade have the tools to debug the output, which is unfortunate.
Joe
harbor235 wrote:
I recently had a crash on a BigIron, can anyone offer any assistance
on how to troubleshoot
this problem, is Brocade the only resource? Here is some info on the
crash, has anyone else seen this?
ACTIVE CPU MODULE:
There have been 2 reboots since power on or last counter reset
Crashed image: Version 08.0.01tT53,
Compiled on Mar 04 2009 at 22:12:06 labeled as B2R08001t
Crash time: 20:12:00 GMT-05 Mon Sep 21 2009
EXCEPTION VECTOR :0x00000300
TRAP REASON - Data Access Exception
The address of the instruction that caused the exception is stored in
SRR0
The system had been up for 24738 minutes
General Registers:
2022fbc4 20a5bfa0 20944390 00000000 00000000 000060a2 208ef814 00000000
00000020 00000240 00000000 00000000 2670487d 20a50ae0 ff0001ff 20000000
20000000 00000000 10000000 20000104 22341fad 00000200 003ad9fc 003ad9de
00800200 20a5017c 00000001 3fffffe0 00000000 000060a2 00000002 ffffffff
halt = 3ffff000, extra = 3ffff13c, output = 3ffff714, stack =
3ffff800
**srr0 = 2022fbd0, srr1 = 00009030, msr = 57d555f5, hid0 =
8000c000
pc = 5f7d75fd, dsisr = 40000000, dar = ffffffff, sdr1 =
2180001f
ibat0u = 000001ff, ibat0l = 00000001, ibat1u = 20000fff, ibat1l =
20000002
ibat2u = ff0001ff, ibat2l = ff000022, ibat3u = 00000000, ibat3l =
00000000
dbat0u = 00000000, dbat0l = 00000000, dbat1u = 020003ff, dbat1l =
0200001a
thank you,
Mike
------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp