Still no final answer but the first feedback from engineering was:

There is no straight forward way to do so.


I should get a final answer by the end of this week.

R, Oliver

P.S.: a good place to send such questions to is the following Application Delivery Infrastructure Community of Brocade: http://community.brocade.com/adi



At 18:50 03.10.2009, Oliver Adam wrote:
Not as far as I know but I am going to check.

R, Oliver

At 21:05 30.09.2009, David Miller wrote:
We appear to have misplaced the passphrase for one of our SSL keys.

Is there a way to get them off the ServerIron in unencrypted format?
Some utility that takes the output of "sho ssl key mykey" and turns it back into a key?

Thanks,

--- David


_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp


_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp


_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to