Thanks Michiel, but In my setup, I'm actually trying to terminate the
Q-in-Q VLAN into my MLX (needs to share an IP subnet with the Cisco as
in the diagram). Also -- I don't run an MPLS core -- I run an Ethernet
core.
-Adam
On 5/4/2010 2:06 PM, Michiel Muhlenbaumer wrote:
Hello Adam,
We've just implemented it:
----
tag-type 9100 ethe 1/4
router mpls
vpls TEST 123
vlan 123
untagged ethe 1/4
With this config, 802.1q tagged VLANs from our customer connected to the
interface et 1/4 are forwarded unfiltered and exit our MPLS network at another
node with the same config as above, enabling our customer to use its own 802.1q
VLAN tags and using the VPLS link as a transparant connection between two CE
nodes of our customer.
----
Regards,
Michiel
On 4 mei 2010, at 20:21, Adam E Barratt (Network Operations) wrote:
Good afternoon all,
I'm looking for an MLX configuration for the Q-in-Q setup described in this
picture and can't find anything useful.
http://s780.photobucket.com/albums/yy90/mooseman1982/work/?action=view¤t=mlxq-in-q5-4-2010.jpg
Is there any way to bond a VE to a doubletagged VLAN? Or is there anything
similar to the Cisco config below?
interface G0/1.10504
encapsulation dot1Q 10 second-dot1q 504
ip address x.x.x.x y.y.y.y
Please reply with config examples if you have any.
Thanks,
Adam
--
Adam E Barratt
Project Engineer
SOCKET
(573) 817-0000 ext. 223
[email protected]
1-800-SOCKET-3 www.socket.net
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
Best regards,
Michiel Muhlenbaumer
Atrato IP Networks
--
Adam E Barratt
Project Engineer
SOCKET
(573) 817-0000 ext. 223
[email protected]
1-800-SOCKET-3 www.socket.net
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp