What is your client PC ip address and default gateway when you are doing these tests?

Thanks,

Jared Valentine, CISSP
Systems Engineer
Brocade
[email protected]
801-208-5459 (o)
801-815-2700 (c)


On May 5, 2010, at 6:40 AM, Drew Weaver <[email protected]> wrote:

Hey all,



It's been awhile since i've had to dabble with a SI XL and I am running into a snag.



We have a SI XL that has 3 servers connected to it, port 1 is a 'uplink' connection for the servers and port 16 is a connection for the management port and VIPs.



The 3 servers and the uplink are all in VLAN 2, and the 'management' is in the default VLAN (1).



Virtual Server Name: app,   IP: 10.1.74.35

        http -------> server1: 192.168.94.34,  http (Active)

                      server2: 192.168.94.35,  http (Active)



I can get to HTTP if i go directly to http://192.168.94.34 or http://192.168.94.35 , I am seeing keepalive requests hit the log on both of the real servers from the load balancer, but if I go to 10.1.74.35 it just hangs forever.



I can also ping 10.1.74.35 from clients.



Any clue?



thanks,

-Drew



_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to