Hi, Once I've got answer form Foundry's system engineer that it is not recommended way to upgrade the XMR - so probably there is no information about that in the documentation.
Tomek W dniu 2010-11-01 23:26, Brad Fleming pisze: > Hello all, > > Has anyone ever used the upgrade scripting features on a NetIron XMR? > ie: copy tftp system 1.1.1.1 blah.txt > > Is there any special syntax required? Any oddities with line break types > or other "gotchas"? > Can you only issue copy commands or can the script perform > "housekeeping" duties (like delete the old mbridge)? > > I can't seem to find any details in the ConfigGuide, Release Notes, or > Diagnostic Reference. If I'm overlooking it a nudge in the correct > direction would be appreciated. > > Thanks for any suggestions! > > -brad > _______________________________________________ > foundry-nsp mailing list > [email protected] > http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp > _______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
