Is it possible to mirror outbound / egress packets via ACL on an XMR with 5.1.00b?

I'm guessing not since I see no outbound ACL reference in the config guide and some quick testing in the lab yields unfavorable results. Thought I'd hit this mailing list in case I'm missing something simple.

For reference, this is not working:
!
interface ethernet 4/4
 ip access-group example_in in
 ip access-group example_out out
 acl-mirror-port ethernet 1/11
!
ip access-list extended example_in
 permit ip host 192.168.1.192 any mirror
 permit ip host 192.168.1.194 any mirror
 permit ip any any
!
ip access-list extended example_out
 permit ip any host 192.168.1.192 mirror
 permit ip any host 192.168.1.194 mirror
 permit ip any any
!

But there's traffic matching my mirror entries on the egress ACL:

tel...@name(config-if-e10000-4/4)#show acc account ethe 4/4 out

Outbound: ACL example

Collecting ACL accounting for 4/4  ...  Completed successfully.
    2: permit ip any any
Hit count: (1 sec) 1 (1 min) 30 (5 min) 156 (accum) 523
    0: permit ip any host 192.168.1.192 mirror
Hit count: (1 sec) 0 (1 min) 22 (5 min) 110 (accum) 364
    1: permit ip any host 192.168.1.194 mirror
Hit count: (1 sec) 0 (1 min) 0 (5 min) 0 (accum) 9
tel...@name(config-if-e10000-4/4)# 
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to