https://www.gosavo.com/brocade/Search/Search.aspx?criteria=xmr+mlx+training

"Training I" has a bunch of packet flow diagrams & information.

-Jared Valentine
Systems Engineer
Brocade
[email protected]
801-208-5459 (o)


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Brad Fleming
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 9:32 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [f-nsp] "Life of a Packet" in NetIron Series Diagram?

Does anyone have a "Life of a Packet" diagram or document for traffic  
flowing through the NetIron XMR/MLX series gear? I'd like something  
that shows processing order of different pieces of the hardware and  
software in a format that can be distributed to Tier 2 and Tier 3  
admins & engineers.

I haven't found anything on Brocade's website but didn't know if  
anyone had seen similar in the wild. The closest thing is the Klos  
switching architecture document but it doesn't include actual order of  
operations.

Thanks in advance for any insights or assistance!

-brad
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to