Hi,

I have two TurboIron 24x switches which are connected together by 10G 
(10G-SFPP-LR) Single Mode Fiber on port 1 of each switch.

Port  Temperature   Tx Power     Rx Power     Tx Bias Current
+----+-----------+----------+------------+-------------------+
1   28.4960 C  -001.2813 dBm -006.8068 dBm   34.518 mA
       Normal       Normal        Normal      Normal

Port  Temperature   Tx Power     Rx Power     Tx Bias Current
+----+-----------+----------+------------+-------------------+
1   29.4804 C  -001.6146 dBm -003.0504 dBm   38.234 mA
       Normal       Normal        Normal      Normal

I have this VLAN setup on both sides of the connection:

vlan 2500 by port
tagged ethe 1
untagged ethe 25

On each switch I have a server connected at 1Gbps / copper on port 25.

When I use iperf to test throughput I am only able to get about 40Mbps in both 
directions, when I use wget to copy an iso file between them I am only able to 
get 5M/sec which is about 40Mbps.

It seems like no matter what I do I can't resolve this issue.

Does anyone have any clue what could be going on?

thanks,
-Drew

_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to