Hi,

Yes indeed it's crap :-) It took me 3 weeks to get access to the software 
downloads on the KP website.
I hope they migrate the stuff quick, really hard to find stuff if you need 
something :)


On 02/04/2011 10:26 AM, Gerald Krause wrote:
Am 04.02.2011 01:00, schrieb George B.:
Or is Brocade's support website absolutely the most worthless piece of
junk ever created in the history of the WWW?

I get logged into this new "My Brocade" crap and can't even locate where
to find software updates, release notes, etc.  I see some links that
look like they SHOULD take me there, but they redirect back to the old
Foundry site and gets redirected back to My Brocade.

And that is if I wait through the 30-60 seconds it takes the page to
load just to show me that what I am looking for is not there.

Did Cisco design this site for Brocade?

Foundry was REALLY easy (even if it was slow),  click "Software", click
your product line, and there you are ... done.

I have spent a good 45 minutes lost in twisty-turny tunnels on the
Brocade site and I still haven't found what I am looking for (latest 5.1
code and release notes).

I had the same issue some weeks before and got this message last week
from Brocade after trying to reach the MyBrocade Support:

---8<---
Hello Gerald,

Sorry for the late reply.  For your question regarding downloads, the
latest downloads for all IP products can be found at KP.  Mybrocade has
downloads, but not the latest versions.

MySupport is in the works of merging all IP docs from KP.
---8<---

MyBrodace is still useless for me :-/ (we have only ServerIron and
NetIron systems) but the old KP is working.

--
Gerald

_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp


_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to