Hi,

The ERSPAN or RPSAN is not supported by Foundry as like Cisco. We have
already tried and it is not available.

The alternate is you can use ACL mirroring to capture the traffic but not to
the full extent of RSPAN.

Thanks
-Kumar

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 2:50 PM, James <[email protected]> wrote:

> I didn’t get any replies to this so asking one more time before I give up.
> This is ERSPAN:
>
> http://www.ciscopress.com/articles/article.asp?p=1395746&seqNum=3
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* [email protected] [mailto:
> [email protected]] *On Behalf Of *James
> *Sent:* Saturday, January 29, 2011 10:32 AM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* [f-nsp] remote mirroring
>
>
>
> Hi all,
>
>
>
> From the searching I’ve done I think the answer is no, but does anyone know
> of a foundry/brocade equivalent of the cisco ERSPAN feature? We mainly use
> FES4802’s and FESX448’s.
>
>
>
> We make extensive use of sflow, but sometimes a full packet capture is
> called for.
>
>
>
> Cheers
>
> James
>
> _______________________________________________
> foundry-nsp mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
>
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to