I don't know exactly how to put this, but every time I use FoxCAE for any
serious work I feel like I have to beat the software into submission.  It
is very non-intuitive.  Window conventions, icons, etc. are weird.  It
occasionally crashes! It is possible to go into the sheet editor and modify
sheets such that nothing can print. Standard page setups are inadequate for
large plots.   Help is inconsistent where it is available.  It does not
handle PLB logic. It does not handle sequence logic(HLBL).  It doesn't show
(find) unsecured sets on parameters.

I like the graphical loop idea, I think some of the features of CAE are
really neat, but it is one of the most aggravating products that I have
ever repeatedly used.  (If there was an alternative, I would switch.)

I don't know why Foxboro / Invensys Process Systems / whatever waits so
long for such incremental upgrades on this product.  I think it's so they
can charge for some marginal improvements, while major holes remain.

Boy it felt good to vent.

Regards,
David