C or C++? I believe they "munge" function names differently.

Can you post the error messages and include the link line?

If you need a library that is not on the link list and don't know which one
to add. Put this in a file (findFunc) in /usr/lib and type:

chmod +x findFunc
findFunc <functionName>

1AW51C# cat findFunc
#!/bin/sh
FUNC_NAME=$1
for lib in \
        `ls /usr/lib/lib*.so* | grep -v ".Z"` \
        `ls /usr/lib/lib*.a | grep -v ".Z"`
do
        nm $lib | grep -v UNDEF | grep $FUNC_NAME  >/dev/null 2>&1
        if [ $? = 0 ]
        then
                echo
                echo $lib
                nm $lib | grep -v UNDEF | grep $FUNC_NAME
        fi
done
Regards,

Alex Johnson