From: Sebastian Roman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 5:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Frezze

Hi every body,

I have V.6.2.1 and a AW51D and 2 CP60s, the 51D box lock all windows, I
couldnīt do anything, so, I restarted the machine. Somebody know the reason
for this crash ? Foxboro have a QF ?

Bye,

Sebastian

To be removed from this list, send mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe foxboro" in the Subject. Or, send any mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is neither sponsored nor endorsed by the Foxboro Company. All postings from
this list are the work of list subscribers and no warranty is made or implied as to
the accuracy of any information disseminated through this medium. By subscribing to
this list you agree to hold the list sponsor(s) blameless for any and all mishaps
which might occur due to your application of information received from this mailing
list.