Hi,

        >Is there any way to teach HLBL not to do this and to output real
numbers like the rest of the system does?

As far as I know no. I solved these kind of problems with two integers and a
"." in between and a little calculation around it. Could be done in a
subroutine and is definetely not the most elegant way. If anyone knows a
better way and tells it to me he earned himself a beer next time when he's
in Dusseldorf (and we have good beer!).

best regards -

Marcel Sieling
Systems Technologies

FOXBORO Deutschland GmbH
Heerdter Lohweg 53 - 55
40549 Duesseldorf
Tel.:    +49 (0)211 5966-171
Fax:     +49 (0)211 5966-104
Mobile:  +49 (0)172 2673077
E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.foxboro-deutschland.de
Private Home: http://www.powerslider.de

This list is neither sponsored nor endorsed by the Foxboro Company. All postings from
this list are the work of list subscribers and no warranty is made or implied as to
the accuracy of any information disseminated through this medium. By subscribing to
this list you agree to hold the list sponsor(s) blameless for any and all mishaps
which might occur due to your application of information received from this mailing
list.

To be removed from this list, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe foxboro" in the Subject. Or, send any mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]