From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 9:04 AM
To: Foxboro DCS Mail List
Subject: Aspen and WP70s

We are trying to setup Aspen Tech's Process Explorer to run on
a WP70.  Does anyone have experience with doing this?  Aspen
security requires user Authentication via NT domain, and
Foxboro only supports a workgroup setting.

Any suggestions or experience tackling similar problems would
be greatly appreciated.

Jim
Jim Murphy
Eli Lilly and Company