I am using FoxCAE V3.02. Its backdocumentation  tool will only generate a
I/O-points tag-list. Any internal blocks (which are NOT configurated to
connect any physical I/O points) will NOT be automatically placed in the
Taglist though you could put them in manually by importing from /merging
with other standard database, for example EXCEL.  I have seen a list of the
new features of the V4.0, unfortunately, backdocumentating a complete
taglist (regardless if they are I/O points) is not one of  them. Perhaps,
FOXBORO could develop this feature for their next release of FOXCAE.

     Yen  Koo
> PP3 - Project Team
        BP Chemicals