The following entry in the Free Pascal contributed units was modified:

Name         : csvutils505
Author       : Lars (L505)
Email        : fpcunits(at)z505(dot)com
Homepage     : http://z505.com
FTP site     : http://opensvn.csie.org/pspcgi/psp-1.6.x-devel/extras/csv/
Version      : 0.0.1
Date         : 2007-05-15
Category     : File Handling
Supported OS : All (linux, bsd, windows, etc)
Description  :
<a
href="http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=145841&package_id=212708&release_id=497653";>SourceForge
 Download</a>
Download</a>
CSV utilities for making CSV files. Does not read data from CSV files yet -
just creates CSV.
I searched the internet for simple routines to create CSV files and could not
find any. The ones I found were either overly complicated, or they didn't
create proper CSV files. So I built some procedures that create CSV cells and
create new rows.
These CSV utils are compatible with Microsoft Excel so quotes are doubled
together and the data is comma delimited. However, you can specify any custom
delimiter and encloser.
For optimization this utility can write to memory using a capstring (enhanced
chunk growing ansistring). In the future there will be an option to write
directly to a file.