On Wed, 24 Dec 2003, Pavel V. Ozerski wrote:

}IT> Bad news :(
}
}IT> Is this true for all {$mode }'s or only {$mode delphi} ?
}
}Why bad, Try to add {$calling oldfpccall} into your source

Just personal taste, nothing else :) No, I'm not complaining, do what
you find is right.

Anyway, has someone actually analyzed how benefitial register calling
convention is? Sure it provides huge speed boost in case of a function
which adds two arguments together and returns the result - or is it so
sure? In fact, I imagine that in most cases, register convention will
eventually be detrimental to both speed and code size.

Again, no complain intended, just curiousity.

------

Ingmar

------

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want"