> Hello all,
>
> I have some ideas about the bug #2363 (Unfixed Error export problem).
> I see two ways to solve this problem but I'm not sure that I'm able to
> realize them.
> First way (may be wrong):
> generating edata sections (or their analogs for non-Windows platforms)
> vor every unit that contains exports clause and making a chain of
> these sections using the same way as used to multi-units VMT
> generation.

Don't know what you mean with multi-units VMT. A Class/Object/VMT is
defined only in a single unit.

I don't think that is possible. What to do with the index numbering across
units?

> Second way: storing exported items info in PPU.

That is possible. It needs a new ppuentry that will contain the following
items per export:

- procdef reference
- exported name
- exported index