On 28 sep 2004, at 16:51, Karl-Michael Schindler wrote:

When compiling the following files of fpc an internal error 2003060703 shows up under Mac OS X:

The internal error means that a routine is called inside the procedure, without the compiling expecting that. It's a generic bug, but only checked in the PPC code generator currently. I do not have time to look at it currently. It's probably due to the calls to FPC_MOVE which are now inserted for potentially unaligned copies. I'm not even sure how we can know about them in the first pass already.

Jonas