[merged responses to two messages]

El Sábado, 1 de Enero de 2005 06:54, DrDiettrich escribiste:

http://hotel.jp-guide.net/job/point/melon.jpg

> (Eierkopf? ;-)

My rudimentary... I meant my non-existent... whatever :-)

> > ¡Feliz año, torpedo! :-)
>
> (Blindgänger? ;-)

It's the same in English.

> Feliz año, Bonne Année, Happy New Year, Gelukkige Nieuwe Jaar, und ein
> Gutes Neues Jahr allerseits!

All of that! :-)

*************

El Sábado, 1 de Enero de 2005 06:29, DrDiettrich escribiste:

> > > You should not guess about any implementation.
> >
> > I don't. Do I?
>
> Yes, you do.

No, I don't. Maybe you're confusing me with Jesús? If you read my last answer
to José Manuel, you'll see that I say exactly the opposite. So I can't agree
more with the rest of your post.

--
saludos,

    Nico Aragón