>> There are many problems in this version - at least under the GO32V2
>> target. Mainly the things asociated with the FreeVision. Even the
>> installer doesn't work properly. The mouse is not visible and the 'OK'
>> button is in strange way hidden. Nor in the IDE is the mouse not shown.
>> Interresting is, that if you go to the Dosshell and return, the mouse
>> works properly. And there are many other problems.
>> Anyway thanks for the FreeVision. Finally. I modified it to use with the
>> previous 1.0.10 version.
>> And the last thing - will be in IDE in the official 2.0 version support
>> for VESA modes?
>> I very miss it.
>
> The problem is simple: the go32v2 version has no maintainer. So if nobody
> pops
> up who wants to maintain the go32v2 version, 2.0.0 will probably come
> without
> go32v2 support.

The same is for the IDE, there is no maintainer. No new features are
planned. We fix the bugs that we find major, but that is all.

And for FreeVision we try to fix the report (and reproducable) bugs. The
worst thing that users then could do is to switch back to old versions
without reporting the bugs. Because then the bugs are unknown and will
never be fixed.