Maxim Ganetsky schrieb:
Hello,

Bug 3543 has been closed as unreproducable, but I can not
compile this program at least with fpc 1.9.8 on Win32:

Uses Keyboard;
begin
  repeat
  until KeyPressed;
end.

Error: Identifier not found "KeyPressed"

According to the unit sources there is no keypressed() function in the keyboard unit, the docs are wrong (I think so at least) or it has been removed.
Additionally you have to initialize the keyboard unit before using it, and deinitialize it afterwards manually, otherwise the keyboard methods won't work.

But there's a solution, I think you can simulate the keypressed function with the PollKeyEvent method as suggested in the docs:

uses
  keyboard;

function keypressed : boolean;
begin