On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, Vincent Snijders wrote:

Florian Klaempfl wrote:
Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:

Florian Klaempfl wrote:

- write docs for the already existing packages

You mean that writing a fpcdoc for the opengl headers for example
would be useful for somebody? Myself, I always was uncontent with the
fact that there was no opengl section in the rtl docs...

We document only units that are written in FPC itself, not import units
for system or third-party libraries.

Otherwise I'd have to document the whole Win32 API, X, C library etc.

Michael, maybe you can write a short description (wiki?) how to create
documentation for units not yet documented.

Maybe this page can help too:
http://lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net/kb/index.php/Lazarus_Documentation_Editor

I couldn't do it better myself :-)