En/na Sergei Gorelkin ha escrit:

The code I was compiling was already cross-platform (Delphi/Kylix),
and 'uses Windows' was wrapped by {$IFDEF MSWINDOWS}. In Kylix,
InitializeCriticalSection and DeleteCriticalSection are implemented in
SysUtils unit, so any code using these functions continue to work
under Linux. It was surprise for me that this code could not compile
with FPC.

Any reason why not to use syncobjs? (I'm just curious, since that's the unit I used when I needed critical sections).

Bye
--
Luca